The STAR TREK™ tridimensional chess set! Relive your favorite moments from the series as Spock pitted his logic against Captain Kirk’s intuition. Tridimensional chess was the game that Gene Roddenberry envisioned for the future of, and it can be yours now! Manufactured by the Franklin Mint, the pieces are 24k gold and sterling silver plated; the board is pewter and polyurethane to make it durable enough to last a lifetime (I’ve had my set for over 30 years).
Beautifully crafted sterling silver and 24kt gold plated pieces and seven boards with alternating clear and transparent blue squares make this set not only a vision from the past but a beautiful addition to any home. Whether you’re looking to relive your favorite moments from Star Trek, want a next-level challenge on the chessboard (pun intended), or are searching for a centerpiece to your home that is sure to amaze, the Star Trek Tridimensional Chess Set is the answer.
Included in the set:
- 24kt Gold and Sterling Silver plated pieces (1 5/8″ King)
- Tridimensional chessboard (3 boards with 4 1/4” playing surface per board) on a sturdy, weighted base for stability
- Four 2 1/8” moveable “attack boards”
- Storage box with custom foam padding to preserve the pieces
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Rules of Tridimensional chess and Strategy Booklet
- Photo of Captain Kirk and Mr. Spock playing Tridimensional chess from the episode “Where No Man Has Gone Before”
- 13 1/2″ x 11” x 8”
- 5 1/2 lbs shipping weight
- 4 lbs item weight
To download the rules for STAR TREK Tridimensional Chess, click here.